N Scale Jacksonville Terminal 535067 UPHU ex- Hub Group Faded Red Set #2 53' Corrugated Container
HUB GROUP - is a transportation management company in North America, providing intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services. As a publicly-traded company with over $3.5 billion in revenue, the company owns two subsidiaries: Mode Transportation (formerly Exel Transportation Services), a third party logistics company (Unyson); and Hub Group Trucking, which provides intermodal freight transport and dryage services. Hub Group was founded in 1971 by Phillip Yeager. David Yeager, son of Phillip Yeager, serves as Hub Group Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The company is headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois.
- All New Tooling; 6-42-6 corrugated sides
- 5 different doors and two fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with with ALL JTC containers, including JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
We Also Recommend